What a difference


Im sitting here listening to all my beats from the early 90's all the way to now and WOW what a difference. I started out making beats on the Roland 909 and now I work with the MPC 2000 and Logic Pro. It is funny how back in the day, i thought that my mixing was on point...lmbo. I knew nothing about EQing, Compression, or ne thing that goes into a good mix. But you couldnt tell me that. HAHA. But now that Christ is in the picture, you can see that he has taken me to levels that I didnt even think i could reach. God gets all the glory. Check out one of my recent beats that is not on the Behind The Boards mixtape!!!! It is called Love You 4ever and it has a "back-packer"/"boom-pap" feel to it. Comment and let me know what you think. God Bless..
       

                       
   
Powered by Podbean.com